The Building Authority maintains two bases for its property services operations. The first is located in the City-County Building and houses the Authority’s administrative offices and the maintenance operation for its downtown properties, including the Downtown Canal. The second is located in the Public Safety Training Academy and houses the maintenance operation for all Building Authority-managed properties located outside the downtown area.
The daily operation of the Building Authority is under the direction of a General Manager who is appointed by the Board of Directors. The current General Manager is Mark R. Peterson. Mr. Peterson has been with the the Building Authority since 2001.
Other members of the Building Authority staff include:
- James Corry, Assistant General Manager
- Wanda Elliott, Finance Director
- James Turner, Operations Manager
- Roy Reinhart, Operations Manager
- Terri Blakeman, Project Manager
- John Roti, Contractor Coordinator